Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Podcasts

So I'm quite shocked and amazed by these things; I had previously avoided podcasts simply because I tend to avoid anything with the prefix "i"or the suffix "Pod"(obviously the iPod is roughly equivical to the devil in this school thought) but my discovery of radio shows featuring music that could not otherwise be accessed with any ease and that can be popped on my "wepod" (that is, my iPod that doesn't want to be an I (formerly known as my Bukarin-pod) has thorouhgly changed my view on these devices. This could not come at a better time, my music library has been starting to wilt and go stale and I've been needing a breath of fresh air. Well it seems that I've once again run out of time, but I'm excited to run home and put one or two of these on my mp3 player. (not to mention actually put that RSS I set up to some use by subscribing to the ones I like.)

No comments: