Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Catch up.

Well it occurred to me that there were one or two things from earlier on that I missed. thus I will try to catch up on a few of those now. firstly I noticed I was supposed to put up a link to a file on the shared notes folder, also I missed the portion where I was supposed to write about the flickr mashups. I'm not sure how this task eluded me as I can remember the jubilation with which I discovered the "trading card maker" (as a connoisseur of all things pertaining to geek humour you can imagine how psyched I was) I have since been using it to create trading cards of religious and political figures with all the imaginary reasons you might want them. Another portion I missed was actually writing about my RSS. I thought it was great once I got the notion of podcasts under my belt and have since used it a little more. With regards to looking at the different feeds and subscriptions I am firmly in the copy/paste url camp (and I am also glad to know what that little subscription symbol on everybody's youtube channel is all about(though I should note that I still haven't figured out what exactly youtube channels themselves are all about.)) Anyhow, this post is already becoming quite the doozy so I shall cut it here for now and add the next "catch up" instalment next week.

No comments: