Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Pencil me in or type me in?
My experience with the communal calendars of Outlook was interesting, I was almost as suprised by the simplicity of it all as I was by the fact that this isn't more widely used. Why doesn't facebook have this? Anywho, the other thing I noticed about these calendars was the fact that as user friendly and convenient they may seem, I would probably have little to no use for them in my current position as most of what I do in any given day at work, it can be assumed I did at roughly the same time last week, and will do again at roughly the same time next week. That is to say, my fixed schedule, being the same great force that allows me to plan my life around work, more or less circumvents the need to plan my life at work. Thus the Outlook calendar is a program that, though I would seldom use, I am glad to have at least a passing acquaintance with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment